Monday, May 24, 2010

Dancing is like dreaming with your feet.

"Kids: they dance before they learn anything isn't music."




I love taking dance pictures, I discovered this just a few days ago as I took my first ever dance pictures. I'd love to take more soon to use what I've learned from doing it this first time. They are somewhat like taking wedding pictures in that everyone looks pretty so it is hard to not get a good shot. However they are very different because they are so high energy and the moments are so fast. I had one young dancer in particular I was there to take pictures of so you can see some of my favorite pictures of her below. However, I have others I want to post, but need to get the dancer's permission first. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed taking them.




















No comments:

Post a Comment